Durable Parts and Prototypes
At LA 3D we print durable end use parts as well as prototypes. Our parts are dimensionally accurate and have strength similar to traditional injection molded plastics. This allows for quick builds of complex parts.
Rapid Prototype Development
Prototyping done through traditional machining is time consuming and expensive. We can save you time and money by easily creating successive versions of your product, allowing you to make improvements quickly and efficiently. Nothing illustrates an idea like a physical model. Our 3D printing service allows you to see and touch a highly detailed object, and share your vision instantly.
Just Bring an Idea
Want to design something and don’t know where to start? We can work from a 3D model, a rough drawing, or even an undeveloped idea. We use SolidWorks CAD software to design a physical usable object from your ideas.
What We Do
- Custom design parts to meet your needs
- Transform ideas into physical objects more quickly and cost effectively than traditional manufacturing methods
- Assist companies and individuals in bringing ideas and products to market faster
- Provide low volume manufacturing for parts and props, saving time and tooling costs for small runs
- Construct working mechanical prototypes that can be used to test fit or function
Latest From The Blog
By Davide Sher On Tue, June 3, 2014 · 3D Printing, 3DP Services, Industry […]
By Shane Taylor On Tue, June 3, 2014 · 3D Printing, 3DP Applications, Aerospace, […]
By Michael Molitch-Hou On Wed, May 14, 2014 · 3D Printing, 3DP Applications, Architecture